Howdy Friends, Today I will show you how to root Redmi note3 because it’s used very popular. Redmi Note 3 launched in November 2015 and the price of this phone was approx. 10899.
Redmi Note 3 launched with 5.56 touchscreen display and resolution was 1920 pixel by 1080 pixel with 441 PPI. it launches with a 1.4 GHz Hexa-core processor with Snapdragon 650 and released with marshmallow with MIUI 7 now in Feb 2018 Mi launched MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3 Users they can download officially upgrade with updating your Mi Mobile.
Redmi Note 3 is a powerful device. in this device, you can feel the best gaming performance.
Also, Read –How to setup Amazon CloudFront CDN Free
How to root Redmi Note 3
In this tutorial, I am showing you how to root your Redmi Note and install. Trwp recovery mode this is some tricky but I explain it easily that you have not used extra mind.
I have to clear that if you root your Redmi Note 3 then you may lose your data and warranty. if this is under warranty you will responsible for any type of damage in the phone.
You need some things to start rooting the phone you need a pure data transferable cable and computer/ Pc for installing software.
- Your mobile should be charged more than 70 percent.
- You should create a backup of your all data. During the process, any error occurs. you can easily restore your data.
There are 2 Ways to install Trwp recovery
- Without Rooting your Device
- With rooting your Device
If you do not want to root your phone and also want to install Trwp recover software then here you do not need to root your phone the installing files in the system via Fastboot loader you need to download some file.
Download software and files
- Miui flash tool windows software to install official flash Rom in Mi phones.
- You need to install Qualcomm driver to connect your phone with Pc.
- Now you have to unlock the bootloader because of the bootloader is locked by developers you can apply to unlock your bootloader Here
- If you want to bypass your bootloader then download Edl software and run it in Edl mode then you can bypass the bootloader.
- Download Trwp flash boot file here.
procedure how to apply it in your Redmi Note 3.
- First, Press the volume down button and power button at the same time you show a flash boot image screen.
- After installing mi Flash tool and driver connect the phone with pc and see in the device manager that drivers are working fine or not.
- Unzip the EDL file and apply EDL mode. you see that your phone light (top right corner) is blinking then your phone in EDL mode
- Extract the Trwp file and put it on the flash boot.
- Run Mi Flash tool and wait for some time when you see a bar of success it means Trwp recovery installed.
- Unplug USB cable and press the volume up + Power button at the same time.
This is the basic procedure to install recovery mode in Redmi mi Note 3 without rooting your phone and not wait for bootloader approval.
Install Trwp With Rooted Phone
This is the second method to install trwp recovery in your phone. you need to root first your phone and then trwp mode working.
You can install kingo root this is the best software for rooting devices at free of cost. you can download it from kingoroot website there are two option one for windows and second for Android, you choose which you need (if you have a pc then you can root your phone via your pc).
After installing the kingoroot follow the instruction of kingo root and you can easily root your phone.
After that you need to install Trwp recovery mode from play store and choose the phone and run the recovery option, it is working only when your device is fully Rooted After installation you can check that your recovery option is ready.
How to install Supersu
if you want to install supersu rooting software you can install it from playstore. it will overwrite another rooting software if you have any.If this procedure did not work then you can install supersu via Trwp recovery mode.
Procedure of installing Supersu
You need a zip installation file of supersu. then you can run it in TRWP recovery mode.
First of all install SUPERSU File.
After the download open phone in trwp recovery mode and choose the option installing.
please install it from your trwp recovery that’s it. finally, you install Supersu in your Redmi Note 3 and now your phone is fully rooted.
Note: please use at your own risk any kind of damage in phone or mobile warranty will not be responsible by TechNoob. Because in this process or any rooted process might brick your phone.
I recommended to you please create a full backup of your data before rooting your phone. because data may be lost or crush in the root process then take your full data backup.
This method is tested by me and I easily root my phone without wasting time if you want to root your Redmi note3 then you can try these steps you can easily root your phone.
Follow and subscribe me on Facebook & Twitter.
Read the best web hosting Review – Bluehost Web Hosting Review 2018